This year’s Build A Business Competition is already underway and there’s no better time to get your clients excited about their chance to win the entrepreneurial experience of a lifetime.
To commemorate the sixth anniversary of Build A Business, we’ve partnered with the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) to give five lucky Shopify business owners a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, which includes:
- Airfare to New York City, where they will ring the NYSE Opening Bell
- A live interview on CNBC (a network with a reach of 93.6 million households)
- A helicopter ride to Oheka Castle (the inspiration for The Great Gatsby estate)
- A five-day entrepreneur experience featuring one-on-one business advice from an all-star lineup of mentors including Tim Ferris, Tony Robbins, Russell Simmons, and more.
While the competition is a great source of inspiration for many entrepreneurs, it also has the potential to help you land some new clients as a Shopify Partner. Educating your prospects about Build A Business and outlining how your services can help them win are great ways for you to form strong relationships before ever starting a project.
Plus, the competition also presents an opportunity to re-engage with former clients who already run a business on Shopify. Any clients that launched their store after June 1, 2015 in an eligble country are able to enter. For more details on eligibility for the competition, see the Competition Rules here.
If you have clients interested in entering Build A Business, there are two easy ways to submit their store to the competition:
- For existing eligible stores (signed up after June 1, 2015) enter their myshopify URL here.
- For new stores, click the opt-in checkbox on the “Create a Development Store” form in the Partner admin (see below).
Download our Build A Business VI Asset Kit
We’ve put together a simple asset pack with everything you need to promote the Build A Business competition with your Shopify clients. Feel free to use these assets on your website, social media accounts, or in any other content you share online.
The kit includes:
- A variety of Shopify and Build A Business logos
- High resolution photography of NYSE and Oheka Castle
- 14 Build a Business banner images
To download the Build A Business VI Asset Kit, click the banner below: